Re: Making meeting attendance more affordable

As far as the meeting fee, there is nothing at all that precludes a WG chair from applying for a meeting fee waiver.  And AFAIK there isn’t a limit on how frequently one can ask for a fee waiver. Definitely most chairs do a lot of work and I’ve done so myself without sponsorship,  so I think getting a fee waiver is totally appropriate in that situation IMHO.

Regards,
Mary