Re: Making meeting attendance more affordable

> On 27 Jul 2023, at 10:41, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Jay Daley <exec-director@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> manycouches started this discussion, and a conclusion was that we
>>> should add a fourth meeting that was fully-online, and then maybe we
>>> can step down the three.
>
>> That was a suggestion, not a conclusion.  There is no plan to add a
>> fourth meeting.
>
> *manycouches* came to consensus about that.
> Of course, we have no authority (it's not even a WG), so that was our consensus suggestion.

If you could point to where you think that consensus was reached that would be great.  My recollection and re-reading of the conversation is that you proposed that in this message:

    https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/manycouches/XRtDpLbLkhGnbaih0leVDi2G32A/

and while there was some support, no consensus call was made.

Jay

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director