Re: Interim (and other) meeting guidelines versus openness, transparency, inclusion, and outreach

Max,

On 18/07/2023 07:45, Dr. Pala wrote:
people acting in BAD FAITH

Are you referring to me? If so, I think it'd be good if
you retracted that accusation. I got a laugh out of
"inexperienced academic" but the above is just wrong.

S.

PS: recent lamps WG discussions on this topic involved no
interim meetings that I recall and was all on the list so
seems irrelevant to this thread anyway, as you yourself
seem to ack when you point people to the list archive.