Re: Interim (and other) meeting guidelines versus openness, transparency, inclusion, and outreach

On 15-Jul-23 07:17, Carsten Bormann wrote:
On 14. Jul 2023, at 20:37, Dr. Pala <madwolf@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Having being subject of such exclusion tactics that were not properly addressed by the chairs

If you don’t like what the chairs are doing, please speak with the ADs.

And read the appeals section of RFC2026: https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2026.html#section-6.5
But more generally:

The last two messages seem to imply that there are corners in the IETF that are not as tranquil as I’m experiencing.

If there are any such issues, they cannot be discussed in the abstract.
Unless we know what actually happened, we cannot discuss remedies.

Correct. An appeal (and the eventual IESG or IAB response) is a manifestation of this.

Regards,
    Brian Carpenter

Grüße, Carsten