Re: Interim (and other) meeting guidelines versus openness, transparency, inclusion, and outreach

Hi Keith, all,

Having being subject of such exclusion tactics that were not properly addressed by the chairs I agree there are very BIG problems at IETF that makes participating in the organization a very RISKY business for industries that want to bring open and important ideas to IETF… if they are not in “the club”.

As a consequence.. we are re-evaluating the participation in several WGs as it might delay important investments across the globe simply because.. of incompetence and ignorance.

Serious changes in the education of chairs and in the process itself are ABSOLUTELY NEEDED.

Just my 2 cents,

Cheers,
Dr. Pala