Re: Interim (and other) meeting guidelines versus openness, transparency, inclusion, and outreach

Hi Carsten, Brian, all,

Believe me, I tried. I did also speak at the plenary… nothing changed. I just got treated even worst…

My experience thought me that it is not worth it until the bad apples are removed … which will never happen because personal connections and talks behind the scenes seem to trump everything else…

I know it is disappointing, unfortunately the IETF experience means different things to different people… and I have been an enthusiastic IETFer and contributor for nearly 30 years …

Not worth speaking up…

Cheers,
Max