Re: [Tools-discuss] [Trustees] Change to wiki content licensing

Glenn,

> On Feb 15, 2023, at 4:59 PM, Glenn Deen <rgd.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> For Wiki pages, the style is not to clutter the page too greatly, so having something short, sweet, and accurate is the goal.   It may be that we end up after discussing with the lawyers that the best option is labelling pages “Copyright IETF Trust” and refer people to the cheat sheet I mentioned about what license applies to what content types.  Another option is that we may remove all copyright notices from wiki pages since notices are not required any longer to establish copyright.

Regarding the Wiki, so as I understand it, when I add my arrival and departure info to the IETF 116 wiki meeting page, that is considered a contribution to the IETF.   I am fine with that, just never thought about it that way before.

Bob