Re: [Trustees] [Tools-discuss] Change to wiki content licensing

Glenn,

It helps and thanks.  As I tried to say in my note,
rationalizing things and making them consistent is clearly
reasonable and appropriate.  But the key issue I raised, which
your explanation does not address, is the invocation of the Note
Well rather than either the underlying documents or a specific
Trust policy on the subject.

thanks,
  john

--On Wednesday, February 15, 2023 20:55 +0000 "Deen, Glenn