Re: [Trustees] [Tools-discuss] Change to wiki content licensing

It appears that John C Klensin  <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> said:
>Glenn,
>
>It helps and thanks.  As I tried to say in my note,
>rationalizing things and making them consistent is clearly
>reasonable and appropriate.  But the key issue I raised, which
>your explanation does not address, is the invocation of the Note
>Well rather than either the underlying documents or a specific
>Trust policy on the subject.

When you submit an I-D, the submission page only has a link to the
Note Well, and to BCP 78. Presumably that's adequate, because if it
isn't, we have way worse problems than what's in the wiki.

I am scratching my head trying to figure out why we can't assume that
whoever puts notices on the wiki has enough sense to put something
sufficient there.

R's,
John