Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-davies-int-historic-04.txt> (Deprecating infrastructure "int" domains) to Informational RFC

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >> +1 This documents gets out out of the house, and now that it's empty,
    >> the house can be
    >> "sold"/rented/demolished-to-make-space-for-a-hyperspace-bypass.

    > I don't really understand what George and Michael mean, but in any
    > case, the future of .int is not the IETF's business, once we get this
    > draft approved and thereby completely separate the IETF from .int. Some
    > other people somewhere else can then discuss it.

I think that we are using different words, and probably George and I are not
using the correct historical statements, but that we are all in violent agreement.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-