Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-davies-int-historic-04.txt> (Deprecating infrastructure "int" domains) to Informational RFC

I agree with what I thik Toerless is saying here.

1) the wording in the draft appears to (re)open the door to use of the
domain. This is despite the intent of the draft and I believe the
organisation, to remove dependency and use of the domain. Why is this
wording being used?

2) why does IANA continue to "operate" the domain, if there is no
dependency and no forseen use? The proper way to get shot of a burden,
is to give it to somebody else. Re-delegate to ICANN and make them
responsible for the registrar decisions about what treaty bodies are
allowed to have state in .INT

Toerless? Is that a reasonably good take on what you said? It's what I
think you said.

-G