Re: Professionalism was Re: IPv6 adoption - IPv10 is the future.

On 10/10/22 01:48, lloydwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Keith, do you really want to inadvertently kick that off by continually objecting to use of term "professionalism"?

Yes.   Though I don't think the effort needs to be as broad in scope as you claim.   Most of the things that people claim are "unprofessional" are probably already in violation of some other rule, and if not, we should try to more precisely identify the reason such a prohibition is needed.

While also continuing to defend the most singularly unprofessional (racist, bullying) of IETF contributors, which is also another path that I can clearly see leads directly to the reactionary effort I envisage above?

Please do not mislead others as to my speech, or others'.   Let people speak for themselves.

Keith