Re: IPv6 adoption - IPv10 is the future.

On 10/9/22 18:44, Erik Kline wrote:

I personally think repeatedly raising an issue without any evidence of incorporating or responding to feedback is, at a minimum, unprofessional.
I wish we'd try to not use derivatives of the "p" word, as it's entirely too ambiguous and too easy to use in inappropriate ways.

I personally think repeatedly raising an issue without any evidence of incorporating or responding to feedback is, at a minimum, disrespectful to other participants of the discussion.

Keith