Re: [Last-Call] Professional organization? [was Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins]

On 10/9/22 16:41, Laurence Lundblade wrote:

Paid or not paid, big company or individual we’re here to do world class work. Don’t really think it matters how you label or classify participants or the organization. Maybe best not to classify or label at all? It’s the work product that matters in the end here.

In order to do the work, we require participants to work together, so we set some requirements for behavior.

Mostly agree.  But some people insist on defining those requirements in terms of the very labels that it's better to do without.

Keith