From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2022 1:57 PM
To: Toerless Eckert <tte@xxxxxxxxx>; Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IPv6 adoption - IPv10 is the future.

The situation appears to be pretty simple to me.

Let's level up a bit: When new work is proposed in the IETF, sometimes there is excitement about it and others want to work on it (review, contribute, implement and even deploy). But there are, of course, also cases where ideas are not considered worthwhile to pursue. That happens for a number of reasons.

So, there is nothing unusual happening here. Some ideas fly - others crash.

Ciao
Hannes