Re: IPv6 adoption - IPv10 is the future.

On Sat, Oct 8, 2022 at 1:17 PM Mezgani Ali <ali.mezgani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello IETF,

As IAB Reviewer I will not repeat my self many times. No need to IPv10.

Close this thread immediately and Go far please from IETF.

You do somethings imaginable we are not here to copy each other and bring oldies or googles in flavor of Internet communities.

Please Go away, Please Go away, Please Go away and work on your IPv10.

While I don't want to further prolong this thread I also don't want to let this pass by unremarked.

However one might feel about the repeated flogging of this topic it's really not OK to tell people to "go away" like this (even when prefaced with "please").

I personally think repeatedly raising an issue without any evidence of incorporating or responding to feedback is, at a minimum, unprofessional.  But responding to unprofessional behaviour with yet more unprofessional behavior is not helpful in any way whatsoever -- to say the least.

-ek