Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

Please send substantive comments to the
last-call@xxxxxxxx mailing lists by 27 October 2022

I am not sure I can survive another three and a half weeks of this thread.

What I have seen from Dan in this thread unfortunately confirms my belief the PR is required. Note that I said, required, not justified. It would have been justified a long time ago.

Dan has created a situation where we have to choose between his contributions and the contributions of the people he would drive away through his behavior.

If indeed the terminology issue were 'trivial and unimportant' then why spend so much time sabotaging it?