Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

On 10/2/22 11:04, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

Dan has created a situation where we have to choose between his contributions and the contributions of the people he would drive away through his behavior.

Or maybe it's not Dan who has created this situation, but rather, those who insist on suppressing his input.

We used to understand that the fact that we allowed people of widely varying points of view to express themselves, was not an endorsement of such views.