Re: Discontinuing XMPP support after IETF 115

On the Mac, Swift continues to work well, as does my account at jabber.hot-chilli.net.

Cheers,
Andy

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 4:48 PM Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think that the problems of maintaining a client for your favourite desktop
> platform is largely overblown.

+1. Many years ago I asked a colleague for advice, they told me to use Gajim (on Windows) and it has worked fine ever since. I was fortunate enough to get an account at jabber.org and it still seems to work.

Regards
    Brian