Re: Discontinuing XMPP support after IETF 115

I think that the problems of maintaining a client for your favourite desktop
platform is largely overblown.

+1. Many years ago I asked a colleague for advice, they told me to use Gajim (on Windows) and it has worked fine ever since. I was fortunate enough to get an account at jabber.org and it still seems to work.

Regards
   Brian