Re: 360

it's best to think of an AD, or indeed any contributor to the IETF,  as an unpaid employee, with all the binding and responsibility that comes with being an employee.

per RFC8712, IETF LLC is a subsidiary of ISOC LLC, and 360 degree reviews of employees are considered best US corporate practice, so it seems clear why the IETF has adopted them.

Think of it as a corporate risk assessment strategy. Our people are our greatest assets, and ADs are people too.

Assets must be controlled.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx