The 360 reviews were first announced to the community at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/DecFofU9c-svf_yiCPQDi6nLOQg/ .

Cheers,
Andy

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 11:38 AM Leif Johansson <leifj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just got a bunch of these 360 reviews of various ADs in my inbox.

Setting aside the question of the type of questions asked and the somewhat
strange (at least to me) notion that ADs and other volunteers are treated
as employees to be reviewed by other people in the community I'm very curious
to learn where this practice was discussed.

I admit not paying enoug attention to the IETF process development effort these
days (which seems to take up as much volume as the development of standards) so
am sure I must have missed a very interesting thread somewhere...

Just point me to the relevant list archives and I'll be very happy.

        Cheers Leif