Re: [EXTERNAL] Continuing geolocation issues with the "ietf" network

On 2022-08-03, at 18:33, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is an "OS credit card”?

Clearly, an Open Source credit card.

Grüße, Carsten

(To the original poster:
Please don’t use abbreviations that are not extremely common on the channel you use.
Not everybody understands “OS” as an abbreviation for OverSeas; we generally have a dozen abbreviations in our heads that take precedence.
Or maybe MCR is right and you wanted to say “US credit card”, which is a term that doesn’t make a lot of sense either.)