Re: [EXTERNAL] Continuing geolocation issues with the "ietf" network

> Il 03/08/2022 00:26 CEST Jim Fenton <fenton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>

> On 30 Jul 2022, at 9:46, Warren Kumari wrote:
>

> > The IETF address space is officially registered to the Internet Society, in
> > Geneva, CH.
>
> I tried to use a service that required me to be in the US and rejected me because it thought that I was in (IIRC) the UK.

Even the local transportation card website (septakey.org) was impossible to access - it would give you an error which was clearly a geofencing issue, as it would then work well from my hotel, while I get the same error now that I'm back home in Italy.

We will see more and more of this in the future...

--
Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bertola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx