Re: Harassment, abuse, accountability. and IETF mailing lists

On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 3:31 AM Tim Bray <tbray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I have personal experience with wonderful people who have walked away saying some variation on "all those pissy greybeards waiting to pounce".  Don't personally know anyone who (a) has walked away because of the "politeness police" and (b) is regretted.

I tried to refrain from responding to this thread, I really did ;)
But...I think it's a selection bias. People who prefer to keep their
mouth shut or just walk away because of the "politeness police" just
wouldn't talk about it, would they? Well, maybe to their shrink..

--
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry