Re: Harassment, abuse, accountability. and IETF mailing lists

On 6/13/22 13:31, Tim Bray wrote:

What we have is at best anecdata, but I strongly disagree.  I have personal experience with wonderful people who have walked away saying some variation on "all those pissy greybeards waiting to pounce".  Don't personally know anyone who (a) has walked away because of the "politeness police" and (b) is regretted.

I do.  And the "politeness police" were also inexcusably prejudiced.

Keith