Re: Want to be on the IESG?

> On 8 Oct 2021, at 07:42, Toerless Eckert <tte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> (*) I am mentioning HRPC not to criticise it, i think its great we have it.

As it happens, I hear that the Human Resources Political Correctness research group is looking for volunteers to be its (their?) new co-chair.

You could volunteer to man up and step up to run the group most likely to tell you that you're being sexist and ableist for volunteering to man up and step up and run.

L.

...now that the Terminology wg hasn't gone ahead. The HRPC crowd  and viewpoints are heavily intersectionally overlapping with the terminology activists.