Re: Want to be on the IESG?

>   Here's one, in case someone wants: impose an N year gap
    between memberships of the IESG and IAB except to allow
    one transition from IESG to IAB. IOW, when you exit the
    IESG or IAB you can't be on the IESG or IAB for N years
    (modulo the exception above). That might cause a crisis
    in a short enough while, and maybe we need one of those.

I assume "one of those" means a crisis. If so, yes.

I would say no person can serve in a nomcom-chosen position for more than four years in a row; there must be at least a one-year gap.  No exemptions.