Re: Want to be on the IESG?

Minor point: The IETF Trust is a bit different. Terms are 3 years. And the RFC actually asks folks to make a long term commitment to serving as a trustee. So at the very least it needs to be 6 years for that. And I would recommend against an explicit limit. (The trust has to worry about legal issues. And not about standardization at all. The trust has no say in IETF processes.)

Yours,
Joel