Re: What's the alternative to "snarling"?

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 at 16:24, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/19/21 11:16 AM, Leif Johansson wrote:

>> That way, they can learn to snarl like the rest of us :)
>>
>> Keith
> Or we assign tasks to old-timers so they can learn not to.

In other words, they can spend all of their time politely explaining in
detail why proposals are Bad Ideas, instead of getting useful work done.

Radical thought: What if explaining in detail why a proposal is a Bad Idea *is* useful work?

What if it might bring new people in to provide new insight? That strikes me as very useful work indeed.

Dave.