Re: DNSSEC architecture vs reality

Op 12-04-21 om 14:25 schreef Keith Moore:
Viktor,

Thanks for the update. It looks as if progress is indeed being made.

I second that.

Now I wonder: what is being done to publicize DNSSEC to try to get wider adoption?

I can only speak for the situation in my country. And there is lot's of good vibes there. Quite some awareness and good adoption of DNSSEC in the .nl-zone (56% of all .nl domains are signed). On the validation side a few of the countries largest ISP's have enabled it:

https://stats.labs.apnic.net/dnssec/NL

The government is also quite committed to stimulating adoption.

Let me (once more) recommend https://en.internet.nl/, a testing-platform that we developed within a consortium of stakeholders in the Netherlands, both from the private as well as from the public sector. It has become quite popular with international spin-offs like https://xn--sikkerpnettet-vfb.dk/ !

We're not there yet, but it is certainly not all that bad either!

--
Marco Davids