Re: HTML for email

On 02/03/2021 16:41, Nick Hilliard wrote:
tom petch wrote on 02/03/2021 16:31:
Strip it off before sending it out to list subscribers!

Great!  Is there an ID because some people may have an issue with this
and it's the sort of thing that might need consensus, given the
inconclusive discussion over the years.

I thought about an I-D
text/html considered harmful
but realised that I only know of the one clearcut privacy issue and that there are probably many more lurking there were I up-to-date with all that HTML is capable of nowadays.

Tom Petch

Nick
.