Re: document writing/editing tools used by IETF

In article <CAMm+LwhOqy2MCmAY5eO2OcpkM99UOS7A5hJaj+thA3SuO+g8FA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>Previous attempts to get a discussion going on what tool we would want...
>haven't exactly been successful. They turn into a github vs mailing list
>editor war when my interest is quite different.

I agree that neither mailing lists nor github are ideal for the way the IETF works
today but I would be very unhappy if we invented yet another bespoke locally maintained
bunch of software.

We're strange but it's hard to imagine that we're so strange that there isn't an
existing package somewhere that will do the job either as is or with minor
customization.

R's,
John