Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

>    For some reason, these two axis [country and company] are not considered when discussing
    diversity. Or, to be put in a different way, diversity seems to be
    discussed only as long as those two axis remain unaffected.

I think you've been missing a big part of the conversation.

Almost every time we talk about meeting times, the US conversation comes up.

Every time we talk about time required to take a leadership (mainly IESG) position, the time commitment and how it biases toward big companies comes up.