Re: Diversity of candidates was Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

On 1/25/2021 3:46 PM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
Hi,

I think I'm the "Andrew" mentioned here, so I'm responding.
Yes you are the Andrew I meant!
ObDisclaimer: I work for the Internet Society, and I'm responding with that hat on, but this does not represent an Internet Society position (i.e. I haven't consulted with the Board about this). I'm writing from my personal address out of convenience.