Re: Documenting our legacies

Michael,

Yes, a well organised catalogue of what exists plus some organisation willing to manage its continued existence (for a few hundred years, if possible) would be excellent, but I'm certain that <https://elists.isoc.org/mailman/listinfo/internet-history> is the place to develop a proposal for that. It means a lot of work, though.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter