Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-08.txt> (Additional Criteria for Nominating Committee Eligibility) to Experimental RFC

On Tue, 2020-12-22 at 11:35 +1300, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> > So for the experiment I think this can be skipped, however I think long term
> > if
> > these rules would be the basis for new permanent rules one should understand
> > how
> > much these missref cluster impacts the set of eligible persons.
>
> Given that the relevant data (when a draft was approved and when the RFC was
> published) will be available, the evaluation of the experiment could certainly
> cover this point.

Yes, that would be good to actually evaluate. And I guess unless we explicitly
note this concern in the document it might be forgotten next year when it should
be evaluated.

Cheers

Magnus