Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-08.txt> (Additional Criteria for Nominating Committee Eligibility) to Experimental RFC

> So for the experiment I think this can be skipped, however I think long term if
> these rules would be the basis for new permanent rules one should understand how
> much these missref cluster impacts the set of eligible persons.

Given that the relevant data (when a draft was approved and when the RFC was
published) will be available, the evaluation of the experiment could certainly
cover this point.

Regards
   Brian