Re: Why we have situated software (Re: A sad farewell)

On 6 Nov 2020, at 13:18, Carsten Bormann wrote:

I can’t believe the discussion of a serious organizational and social problem is degenerating into a discussion of technical issues again. I’ve changed the subject, but of course I can’t do that retroactively for the other messages that are off-topic for the main thread.

Yes, I apologize for contributing to that. Instead of simply responding to Larry by saying, "Please don't belittle Henrik's contribution and the organizational issue he brought up by making this about your tooling concerns", I went after his tooling concerns. The latter should've at the very least been taken a different thread or list, if not simply ignored.

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best