Re: A sad farewell

> I wonder if perhaps this was an unintended side effect of trying to
> make the IETF "all growned up" and more of a "professional standards
> body" ala ISO....

Who in their right mind tries to negotiate a donation ... unless they really don't
want it.

What manner of "grown up" management involves dicking around with the person
who you rely on for key infrastructure... unless you believe it should all move
to github anyway and our "bespoke tools" really don't matter that much.

	Cheers Leif