Re: Terminology discussion threads

On 17 Aug 2020, at 21:24, Keith Moore wrote:

> I do think that when someone has said basically the same thing 2x or 3x, it might then be appropriate for the SAA to privately say to that individual "it looks like you're looping; maybe back off for awhile and see if someone else finds a way to break the logjam?"

Unfortunately this also requires whoever is supposed to read and listen have done so. I see in too many *technical* discussions last few years that requirements and interests from some people have completely been run over. That also creates higher interest of repeated statements. Being on the rough side does not imply one should be ignored.

   Patrik