Re: dealing with AD reviews in the week before the IESG call

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 02:39:51PM +0000, Rob Wilton (rwilton) wrote:

> [...]

I'm of a similar opinion as Warren, Barry, and Rob -- I'm happy to see
fixes get posted in a new I-D so that I can review the "latest and
greatest" that's available.  I do make a note of which version I'm
reviewing, at least in my local notes, so that I have an easier time
tracking things down if a new version is posted before I'm done.

That said, you can always ask the AD responsible for the document in
question whether you should upload a new version; they should have a pretty
good idea for the general sense of the IESG at that time.

-Ben