Re: dealing with AD reviews in the week before the IESG call

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 3:33 PM Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
That said, you can always ask the AD responsible for the document in
question whether you should upload a new version; they should have a pretty
good idea for the general sense of the IESG at that time.

This.

I think the times it's a problem are those where different ADs have reviewed versions that were meaningfully different.  In that case, what we're able to discuss during the telechat might be muddled and less efficient than if we all had the same issues in mind.

It does all have a way of working itself out though.

-MSK