dealing with AD reviews in the week before the IESG call

Hi,

I have heard that revising IDs in the week before they are on the IESG call
makes Area Directors *grumpy*, because they wind up reviewing different
versions.

On the other hand, I would prefer to clear all DISCUSSes
make it clear that COMMENTs, are being dealt with.
ADs have, I think, limited L1 CPU cache and responding to them as fast as
possible seems to be a good idea.

It seems that the answer is to:
  1) reply ASAP, with git commits/diffs attached.
  2) do not publish new IDs until all the changes from all reviews are
     collected.
  3) publish a revised ID sometime on Thursday morning.  Just before
     the meeting?  Or just after?

Asking for a friend. :-)

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works