RE: dealing with AD reviews in the week before the IESG call

[RW]

Agreed.  As long as the authors accept that some reviews/comments may be against older versions, then responsive authors fixing the text as the reviews come in generally seems like a good thing.  If an AD is reviewing a document closer to the telechat deadline, then generally any improvements that have already been made to the text normally makes the document easier/quicker to review.

Regards,
Rob