Re: [IAB] IAB appeal for arpa assignment

Timothy Mcsweeney <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hello Wes,
> Hello IAB members,
> Hello IETF members,

Hello Timothy,

Thanks for answering my questions and submitting an updated version of
your appeal with greater details on exactly what action you are
appealing.  The IAB's first meeting since your original submission will
be Wednesday, where your appeal is on the agenda and we'll likely begin
discussing it.

--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI