Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

that's "dungeon playgroup chair", please.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, August 10, 2020, 15:49, Masataka Ohta <mohta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Joe Touch wrote:

>>  Really, asserting that "master secret"
>> is problematic is simply credibility-destroying.
>
> Besides your concern, how does one secret actively control another?

As most people in US do not mind to play TRPGs with dungeon/game
masters, who control the games, why do we have to bother?

> Or is it just that there is one root key from which others are derived?

"master secret" is used by many RFCs as terminology of TLS.

                            Masataka Ohta