Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 2:23 PM Alissa Cooper <alissa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually I’d like to suggest something different before anyone else responds, and that is to put this thread and the other related threads to the side for now.

The problem is the IETF list reads like a juvenile "Men's Rights" subreddit. I am not sure what to do about that, but it is leaving that impression.

thanks,
Rob