Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Salz, Rich wrote:

    And I'm saying it's not very sincere or effective to ban
     "blacklist" leaving such terms as "black magic" and cultural
     framework that darkness of black is somewhat evil which has
     produced both terminologies.

Does that term appear in RFCs?  If so, then yes, we should neutralize it.

Do you mean "cultural framework that darkness of black is somewhat
evil which has produced both terminologies" is a term?

I'm afraid I don't think so.

							Masataka Ohta