Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

>    And, I feel offended if US people insist on distorting the
    meaning of "slave" only mean black slaves ignoring sad history
    of enslavement of yellows (and whites).

Okay, I understand that. If things like the Knodel draft move forward, will you bring that viewpoint into discussion of it?  If not, then that viewpoint might not get represented.

   > > The IETF was US-dominated

>    It was but isn't.

Yes, and I was explaining why we should address some mistakes of the past.  That doesn't mean ignoring other mistakes; sorry if I gave that impression.